Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun

We've obviously been busy - I haven't posted in a while... I have been busy the last couple weeks gardening and planting, and also taking some ballet classes. It feels great to take class again, and I'm really excited about the new studio where I've been attending. It's on the west side of Oly, Studio West Dance Academy. So far I'm impressed by how the two co-owners are running it. Here's a link if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.studiowestdanceacademy.com/index.html

Since my last post we celebrated Don's (Grandpa's) Birthday. He had lots of presents this year!
My Aunt Marcia from Wisconsin came for a visit with two of her granddaughters (my cousins' children). Zoe is on the left and Alexis on the right, with Sophia out in our back "yard."
After that we had a day trip to Mayfield lake with Marisa and Joe. It was so beautiful. Kyle and Marisa were excited to finally water ski this year, and I am always the happy flagger. Sophia loved it, too. Her favorite part was our playtime on the shore. Our favorite part was her swimsuit up her buns all day. :o)

4th of July came quickly again this year. We like to go to the Tumwater Parade every year. We usually meet up with Kyle's family and his Unlce Monty's family. Sophia loves the cowgirls in the parades, so we figured she better dress accordingly. After the parade we went back to Monty & Beth's for a barbecue. They always have great food! Sophia and Kyle took a little swim before we headed home, which is pictured up top. It was a great day!




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that you finally updated! I've been waiting. I am so glad Sophia's red boots are still fitting. All these pics are great--sounds like you guys are having a fun summer so far.

Kora said...

Cool background and I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I check it all the time to see if you have. I love all the pics.