Monday, September 15, 2008

Joeball

No - I do not mean football. In our house it's only "Joeball." And it doesn't matter if we're watching an NFL game on TV, we have to find Uncle Joe "numma eight." So many reasons to love Joeball.

#1 - Uncle Joe
#2 - Hot dogs for dinner
#3 - Uncle Joe
And Finally #4 - The Aunties

A couple Saturdays ago, Kyle and I headed up to a Huskies game. We tailgated with Zach & Kimberly, and Richie and Marisa sat with us. (They were a little too late to tailgate.) It was a good time, even though there were a few bad calls that caused the Dawgs to lose. At least it was an exciting game - otherwise, I would have had a hard time paying attention. I tend to people watch more than anything. Afterwards Kyle and I went shopping a little, had dinner with Kimberly, and then went to go see Zach & Kimberly's new place where they live. Soooo cute!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love all these stories. They totally made me laugh. Sophia looks so cute in the train hat. :) You guys have been busy but such great memories.

Kora said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while! I love all the pics, especially Soph pounding the hot dog! :)