Today Sophia came with me to my checkup at the doctor's office. I am a little over 14 weeks. Today was the first day we got to hear the heartbeat of the new baby. Sophia thought it was pretty neat. I am feeling pretty good for the most part of the day. I usually start feeling a little icky, though, in the evening. It's a struggle to get motivated to cook dinner and clean up afterwards. It makes me pretty nauseous. Other than that, though, feeling good. I am still wearing my regular clothes which are getting too tight and uncomfortable - but my maternity clothes still look too big. So that's kind of annoying, but I'm sure I'll be getting bigger soon enough.
After the doctor's appointment Sophia and I went to ballet. She loves her little class and her two new little friends. It's so cute. Here is a pic from today:

In other exciting news, we are planting new grass in the back yard. Next spring we will hopefully have a nice lawn to play on without weeds and potholes to twist your ankle in!

1 comment:
If your grass is anything like the stuff Zach's dad planted--you will have BEAUTIFUL grass that grows fairly quickly!!! FUN, can't wait to see it when its all done. :)
Post a Comment