Sophia and I decided to organize her closet and drawers today. We pulled out a lot of things that were too small and we also decided to figure out which swimsuits she will take with us on vacation in Florida this January!
While in Florida, we will be staying at the Liki Tiki Village in Orlando. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to do another warm weather vacation in the middle of winter like we did last year. I don't think we'll do DisneyWorld this year either. Our resort will have a lot to do, and it's so great to just relax. Sophia wouldn't even remember DisneyWorld at this age anyway, so I think we'll hold off on it. We just signed up for an Alaska Airlines Visa card so we can earn a $50 travel companion ticket each year. We really want to try to earn a lot of airline miles and take advantage of all the aspects of being a resort owner. If anyone has any suggestions for better ways to earn air mileage please let me know. I'm just learning.
Here's a link to the resort if you want to check it out!
http://www.islandone.com/ior/likitikivillage.html
2 comments:
We got that card through BofA and we got 20000 bonus miles too! We used them and our campanion alreay and it works so easily with Alaska. If you bank there you can also get a alaska debit card that is what we have and we use that and our CC for everything and just pay it off @ the end of the month. You can rack up miles pretty fast that way. A friend of mine also signed up for one herself 6 months later so her and her hubby have a companion ticket every 6 months to use!!! Smart idea. Hope you had a wonerful thanksgiving!!!
those pics of Sophia in her suit crack me up--what a ham!
Post a Comment