We are so proud to announce the birth of our son,
Griffin LeRoy Hussey
Griffin was born last Tuesday, April 7th
He weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces, and was 21 inches long
The birth went really, really well. I'm feeling great and Griffin is soooo easy. We came home Wednesday and have had a lot of visitors, so I haven't had time to post until now! Sophia loves him very much and is so gentle around him. Kyle and I couldn't feel more blessed. We are all so happy. I'll post more pictures in the days to come.
5 comments:
Yay!!! He's such a big boy Amy...SO cute!!!! I haven't called to arrange a time to visit because I've had a cold. I'm almost over it though now. I'd like to come over one evening and bring dinner. Maybe next week? The first few weeks are so intimate...and essential for bonding. Wouldn't want you to be overwhelmed with visitors. With your big family I'm sure you've had plenty! I'll call next week?!?
Love the little guy!! He is so cute...typical Hussey:)
He's a snuggle bunny...congrats congrats!
Griff must have sucked his hands in the womb because he always wants them near his mouth. He is a totes snuggle bunny--I love it!
Congrats!! He's so cute! I'm glad everything went well with your delivery.
Post a Comment