Kyle and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on June 5th. Time really does go by so quickly. We left Sophia and Griffin (for the 1st time) with Grandma Deniece and went to dinner. We didn't want to go too far since my little guy likes to nurse so often, and we were in the mood for Mexican so we ended up at El Serape on Martin Way. We sat in the bar since we had no kiddies. The food was pretty good. We played our song (Fools Rush In by Elvis) on the juke box and I made Kyle dance with me. There was a really nice older couple at the bar that bought us a round of drinks (well 2 for Kyle actually) and he played us some other songs, including Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me by Mel Carter which is one of my favorite oldies that I hadn't heard in forever. He also played a country song for us by Josh Turner - I think it's I'm so Lucky to be Your Man, or something. I really like that one too. The bar tender also treated us with dessert on the house. It was a nice evening spent with my husband. :o)
And one day I'll look like this again... Ha!
3 comments:
Congrats! Time flies. :)
this post made me cry! Your anniversary dinner sounded so cute and special. I can't believe its been 5 years. I love you guys and am so happy you both found each other.
I LOVE that pic! Practically made me tear up just looking at it...and your anniversary sounds so sweet.
Post a Comment