As you can tell by the title, this will be a gross subject - but funny, nonetheless. Sophia is doing great in her big girl panties everyday and, for the most part, has stopped having her issues about pooping on the toilet. In fact, I think she might be starting to enjoy pooping on the toilet so she can see what comes out. It's almost like nature's play-doh. She really likes to describe it to Kyle and/or me while we're in the living room waiting for her to finish. Gross, I told you. Here are some of her descriptions: Rocks, pebbles, nuggets, (then we give her Miralax, and the next day...) a log, a banana, and the most recent - ice cream. The ice cream poop looked just like a swirl of soft serve!! Ha!
Kids...
2 comments:
LMAO!!!! That was so hilarious. I like the descriptions that she gives. Hahahaha!!
Kids are so funny and gross!
Post a Comment