While Kyle & Zach attended the Huskies game last Saturday, Kimberly and I hung out over at her house with the kids for the evening. It was an adventure just trying to get into the house, actually. Kim realized once we pulled into the driveway that she did not have a house key! So we brainstormed for a while and then I offered to scale the roof if one of the upper windows was open, which one was. They have a split level home (kind of like Sandy's and my Aunt Connie's for a reference) so all I had to do was step up onto the front porch railing and then climb onto the small portion of roof in front of the upper story windows, which was not a steep grade at all, and then climb across to the far window. It wasn't too scary, though - just funny!
Sophia is soooo excited for Baby Abby's arrival.
She talks about her quite often.
I cannot believe Kim is already in her last trimester!!
Griffin & Sophia had their first bath together.
He had peed all over himself during a diaper change,
so it was actually just a quick dip for him.
3 comments:
I love bath time and had so much fun with you guys up at our house. I wish you lived closer so we could do play dates when Abby arrives. :)
We can do play dates once a month and we'll alternate at your house and our house! :o)
Such cute pictures!! I love Sophia's face in both of them...she always makes me smile:) Luvs.
Post a Comment