Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall is Here!

My favorite part of fall is decorating the house and lighting all my yummy smelling candles. Sophia helped me sort through and put up all the Halloween decor this weekend. I also sewed her Candy Corn Halloween costume, and made sure the Tootsie Roll costume fit Griffin. Sophia loved playing in her witch costume from 2 years ago, but the hat was a little small so she had Griffin wear it all day.


Before I finished the bubble hem...

A little snug around the cheeks!
Well, it's pretty good for my 1st attempt at using a pattern.
I had no idea what I was doing, but it turned out
pretty cute from a distance!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That costume is so cute. Great job Amy! Griff looks so cute in the tootsie outfit.

Marisa said...

I love the candy corn outfit!!! It looked so cute on her this morning when we got there:). Great job.

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kora said...

Ris, your post showed up three times :). Amy, the candy corn costume looks way cute!!

Marisa said...

Why did that happen? That is weird...