Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mommy's Ballet Costumes

I finally went out to my mom's house to get all of my old ballet costumes. There are a lot of them! Sophia can fit in a few of the smallest ones. She loves them!

Bluebird Lion
Seaflower
This was a pie maid costume

My very first one was a little purple glittery butterfly costume when I was 4. Sophia loves it! But I guess we forgot to get a picture of that one... We must have been too busy dancing. :o)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

ok, that just made my day! So cute. I love the one of her growling like a lion and the bottom two she is such a ham (words from Uncle Zach). How fun!!!

Kora said...

These are too funny! Love the LION pic...and Griff at the beach in his chair on the last post is cute :).

Marisa said...

Love love it!!!!!! I was so amused by how she posed for the pictures. Great form...well, from what I can tell:). I can't wait for her to put on a show next time I am out to your house! See you this weekend.

Leah said...

Love the lion costume!