Kyle, Amy, Sophia & Griffin
Griff makes the best Fairy God Mother ever!! That is too cute. I look and the picture and want to kiss and squeeze him:). LOVE Soph's outfit...I am guessing she put that together herself.
Oh my...I love Soph's sassy stance in the glass slippers. I think I've witnessed someone else sporting that kind of attitude back in the day...
Those are too cute :). Sophia's fabulous is outfit...and definitely good to get Griff in the mix.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Griff makes the best Fairy God Mother ever!! That is too cute. I look and the picture and want to kiss and squeeze him:). LOVE Soph's outfit...I am guessing she put that together herself.
Oh my...I love Soph's sassy stance in the glass slippers. I think I've witnessed someone else sporting that kind of attitude back in the day...
Those are too cute :). Sophia's fabulous is outfit...and definitely good to get Griff in the mix.
Post a Comment