Kyle, Amy, Sophia & Griffin
OMG Griff looks so cute!!! Can't wait to see the kids again soon.8 months old--holy cow, time really does fly!
Such a big man!! It is funny to see a picture of Sophia at the same age...I really think they look so different.
Griff is so stinkin' cute and I love Sophs' big, blue eyes...even if she doesn't have hair :). Fun hanging out with you guys yesterday. Sophs needs to stay the night with us soon!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG Griff looks so cute!!! Can't wait to see the kids again soon.
8 months old--holy cow, time really does fly!
Such a big man!! It is funny to see a picture of Sophia at the same age...I really think they look so different.
Griff is so stinkin' cute and I love Sophs' big, blue eyes...even if she doesn't have hair :). Fun hanging out with you guys yesterday. Sophs needs to stay the night with us soon!!!
Post a Comment