Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aaahhh....

I don't remember the last time I had this feeling...  Kyle took both kiddies to watch football over at his parents house for the day and the house is silent.  Sure we have quiet times with the kids here - but never silence.  There's always a baby monitor at least humming in my ear.  And sure Kyle has taken both kids before and given me some free time, but my mind is usually still buzzing because I'm thinking about nursing or napping.  But I'm done nursing, and Griffin is doing very well falling alseep on his own for naps.  So I don't even have a worry in my mind.

It's almost eerie.

2 comments:

Kora said...

It was so fun seeing Sophs and Griff tonight...they're both so stinkin' cute. I think they were both getting sick, though :(...sad. Or maybe that's just becoming a common thing around me.

Malia said...

Silence is the best sound on earth! Enjoy it while it lasts! :) Griffin is so cute!