Friday, May 14, 2010

Where should we start...

I know it's been forever since I posted. Sorry! Let's see, April and May are always busy months for us, but it seemed especially so this year. Griffin had his birthday party since my last post. It was really cute, we did a cowboy theme. Fried chicken and all the fixins served up in a tin (like cowboys would do at a camp fire), everyone had fun wearing bandannas and boots, and I made a cowboy boot shaped cake to keep in theme with the festivities. Lots of fun and I'm so glad we could celebrate with all the family. I tried to keep it small this year since it was indoors, but we still had quite the crowd!





Some of the Hussey Gals
Kyle and 3 of his Sisters
Aunt Ris (our photographer) and the Birthday Boy
A tired little cowboy taking a snooze on Sandy

2 comments:

Malia said...

He's so cute! Can't believe he's a year already. My little one will be there before I know it! Awesome cake too. :)

Marisa said...

Yay!!! I am so glad that you have posted again. It was such a cute theme for a birthday...gosh, it seems like so long ago:).