Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fishing at Great Grandpa Dick's








Mid-May we got out to Granpa Dick's house to fish on the lake. Sophia reeled in quite a few and had a great time. Griffin made me a nervous wreck the whole time as he has no fear of the water, or fish hooks, or ingesting bait, or anything like that. The funniest thing happened after Griffin and I left. Sophia was playing with some fishing line with a hook on the end - no pole - no bait. And she caught a fish by just bobbing it up and down in the water! She pulled it up and told the guys she caught a fish and they couldn't believe it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Job Sophia. I was laughing the whole time I was reading that part. I am sure they were laughing very hard with her.

Kimberly said...

that is a great story. I had to tell Uncle Zach--we both got a good chuckle. :)

Leah said...

I love that lake!! great pictures of everyone!