Sophia has been having a lot of fun on the new cement slab we had poured out front last April. She is really getting good at her letters and pictures.
This was the first time she did her name by
herself without asking me the last few letters!
This was her first attempt at her last name

A cute little person

A Sunshine

And the most impressive, a picture of her brother
(with his hair spiked up, of course)! How cute is this!
5 comments:
So fun and cute. Good job Sophia!!!
Good job sophia! Don't you just love the drawings! They are so cute. Now I know why people's offices and houses are plastered with their kids' artwork. I can't get enough of B's drawings! :)
She is REALLY good at her letters. I can't believe she can already write her own name!!! That is great. Way to go Sophs:)
Good girl Sophia!! You keep practicing those letters!
I love how you can write your name. Good job. Love you with all my heart sweat girl. Keep up the great job.
Post a Comment