Thursday, October 14, 2010

September Favorites

Celebrating Grandma Karen's Birthday
with some fun party hats.


Sophia made a little person out of toys and asked
me to come in and take a picture. What a cute surprise.


My little helper will peel carrots for at least an hour...
I love it!



Poor little Griffin worked so long on the
tractor with Daddy that he fell asleep!



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

love sophia's hair in pony tails and the pic of Griff asleep on the tractor is hilarious!!

Marisa said...

HA!! Love Griff sleeping on the tractor...its hard working outside!!

Heidi said...

so cute!! You have yourself a couple of little helpers:) I have a picture just like that of me and my dad on the tractor...about the same age. I just remembered that when I saw the pic of Kyle and Griffin...so sweet!

Kora said...

Ok, that is hilarious that Griff fell asleep on the tractor :). Your kids are such helpers! And looks like they like celebrating Grandma Karen's birthday with fun hats and no clothes for Griff :).