Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nutcracker and First Slumber Party!

Nutcracker 2010 - we love taking the girls to Studio West's production in Olympia. It's a great show. Sophia and Lauren were both so excited this year - and even more excited to have Lauren spend the night with us for the first time!





Griffin was in love with Lauren's hair.
I know he wanted to sleep right next to her!

It was a lot of fun, and Lauren had a great night with Sophia in their sleeping bags in the living room. I think they are both ready for another slumber party.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

that is so dang cute. Love that they had a slumber party!

Marisa said...

I can't wait for Griff to get to high school and be the creepy guy with the fetish for all the girls hair!!! LOL!!! He cracks me up:).

Kora said...

Ha! Marisa's comment hit the nail on the head...of hair.

Amy said...

Maybe he'll be a hairdresser instead of a stalker.... :o)