Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Pictures

Kimberly and Abigail came down to visit a few times this month. So we had lots of time for the cousins to play at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Abigail think Sophia is amazing with her bubble blowing skills. Griffin needed a little trim. Such a big boy!
Then he got so sleepy he had to crawl up in his Grandpa's bed to get a little shut-eye!

This past weekend we had a baby shower for Marisa and Baby Don (due May 10th). It was a great party. I did the cake and the banners, Kim always has the vision! Pretty good team! Marisa looks so adorable.

Abigail gave me the biggest, cheesiest smile possible, I think!

Auntie Ris with her little nieces. Hope you had a great March! I'll put the rest of my pictures on Kodak later thisweek.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures. Can not wait until u post more pic's. Everyone is getting so big. Happy spring to you. Love the back ground.

Amy said...

Thanks, Shells, for always commenting! I always appreciate it. :o)

Marisa said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! It was such a great day. Does Abby ever stop drooling??? LOL!