Sorry for such a long delay in a new post. I am behind in everything! I will try to at least get my blog caught up, though. Here we go! First group of pictures is Christmas with the Rotters at our house on Dec. 24th. The kids all love each other so much and have so much fun together.
After the Rotters headed home we had a little down time and then headed to Christmas Eve Mass. After mass we came home and started preparing for Santa's arrival. Kids in bed and Kyle and I had some work to do! Here is what it looked like after Santa arrived!
Griffin was crazy about his new workbench. He still plays with it everyday!
Sophia got an Easy Bake - she was very excited. A few days after Christmas we finally got around to using it. She made pizzas the size of a quarter for everyone. Disgusting. :o( Maybe the cupcakes will be better. She had a lot of fun making the pizzas, though!
After our Christmas morning at home, we headed over to the Hussey Christmas in the afternoon.
Griffin and Sophia always get so excited to see little cousin Abby.
This year they also had fun with Baby Don and Baby Ty.
Finally, New Year's Eve. Don and Deniece hosted a party at the "Lakehouse" aka Grandpa Dick's. It was mostly Don and Deniece's friends, but there were also a few of us representing the younger crowd. Sophia even had a friend come! The three kids all made it to midnight and were still going strong!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! So glad I finally did this post. More to come...
1 comment:
I am also so glad that you did a new post!! It already seems like all of that happened so long ago:(...time flies...
Post a Comment