Sunday, July 22, 2012

June Catch-Up

June came and went in a flash!  Here are some pictures of some of the fun we had.


These pictures are at the park in Tenino - the kids like to explore the big giant quarry rocks after they're tired of playing on the toys.


The first part of June we celebrated Sarah's graduation.  I made her cake and we had a fun day hanging out and meeting some of her friends.  (Sarah is Kyle's cousin.)

Mid-June we headed to the zoo for Sophia's end-of-year field trip.  Kyle decided to take the day off and bring up Griffin so we could make it a family day as well.

Sophia is still LOVING birds - her favorite exhibit at the zoo are the parakeets/budgie birds.

Somehow I got volunteered to take the kids on a camel ride...  Um, ouch.

Sharks!  My favorites!  The kids are also just as amazed by these animals as I am.  We could sit and watch forever.


 And here is our little school girl going to her last day of kindergarten.  It went pretty quick!

Say Cheese!  The kids joined the kids club at the little Tenino Grocery store and each received a coupon for a free cake for their birthdays.  We finally got around to going to get those and they were pretty excited about it.  They both agreed that mom's cakes were better, though. :o)

Well that about wraps up our month of June.  We've already done lots more this July.  Hoping to get to those pictures and posts soon.

2 comments:

Kora said...

Love the camel pic and the shark pic. What great parents!

Janice said...

I am pretty sure that exact park design is in Oly! I think its the one by the mall...