Friday, August 8, 2008

Hussey Family Vacation

Last Sunday Kyle, Sophia, and I headed out to spend a few nights in eastern Washington with the fam. We stayed at one of our resorts, Desert Canyon, that we bought into last year. Desert Canyon is about one mile up the road from Daroga State Park on Lake Entiat (which is really the Columbia River). The park is beautiful and the weather was, of course, HOT! It was a fun time. Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

Our little family at dinner Sophs and Gramps taking a little break
Sophia couldn't get enough time with Uncle Joe
Taking a break with daddy
Having fun on the putting greens

Here is a link to the rest of the photos on Kodak:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=rtmdsfo.70xgzfd4&x=0&y=-1uo0jr&localeid=en_US


Here is a link to my photos from July:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=rtmdsfo.cl6ly4eg&x=0&y=-3sfsut&localeid=en_US

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!