Then last Wednesday, Sophia decided to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa. She was a good girl and had a lot of fun. Here she is all ready to go.
Last Friday, Dylan and Evan (my best friend Sandy's boys) came to spend the night with us. Dylan is 10 and a great helper! I wished he could have stayed all week. Sophia loves him. Evan is 5, and also a very good boy. They were both nice playing with Sophs. We went to the circus in the late afternoon. It was hot, but fun. The boys rode on a huge elephant, right up front. Sophia had a little pony ride and they also got to feed some goats and some other miniature animals. All three of them had a lot of fun. There are more pics of everything in my August photo album.




2 comments:
That elephant ride looks awesome! :) I always love looking at all your pics.
I like the new layout!
Post a Comment