BOY! We are 100% sure that the little baby on the way is a boy. We had quite a few spread eagle shots during our ultrasound on Tuesday, so there is no doubt about it! Kyle and I are so excited for this new experience, and Sophia is excited for a baby brother. The due date is still April 6th, and the doctor said everything else looks great. I'm feeling pretty good and showing now. I'm excited for the next couple months of all the fun parts of pregnancy. We'll hopefully be able to decide on a name we both like, I'll get to redecorate the nursery, and we'll get to start looking at boy stuff!
Here's a little profile shot.

Here's the spread eagle shot. The "goods" are right below the word MALE.
5 comments:
I kept checking today to see if you had posted about this. I am soooo excited for you both to have a baby boy to play with. A ballerina and a ball player!!! Yippee
Congratulations! That is great news! Yeah!
SO Exciting!!! How fun. Congrats!!
Yay!!! You'll love having a little man around the house....
A boy!!! How exciting! We can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy! How fun to shop for a boy! Sending lots of hugs... We miss you, Kristie and all
Post a Comment