Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to Our Pretty Girl

Well, I just got tears in my eyes even just thinking about what to type... So maybe I'll keep it simple. SHE'S THREE! I can't believe it. Her birthday is May 29th, which fell on Friday this year. Just our little family went and celebrated with dinner at Anthony's Hearthfire Grill. We really like it there, and Sophia likes the big windows. After dinner we went out on the rocky beach and let Sophia open a gift. New "glass" slippers!

She's so into princesses right now. We did a Cinderella party on Saturday complete with a castle cake. We kept the party small this year with just family, but that's really not that small at all! It was a beautiful, hot day. We put everyone to work building Sophia's new stuff. It was fun. Thank you to Kim & Deniece for getting the playhouse together, and Nick & Kora for getting the little gazebo thing up. I really do appreciate it, and so does Kyle!



2 comments:

Kora said...

Those pics are way cute! Love the one of Kyle...I kind of got teared up just reading your blog :).

MamaQ said...

WOW! I love that cake...way to go cake queen!