So we are basically keeping ourselves quarantined. We have all had a bout of the flu this week. Griffin had a some watery poo starting lasting Tuesday night and lasting about 4 days, and it's still not back to normal. Sophia started a vomit-fest last Thursday night and all day Friday. She is now down to just puking every evening around 10:00 - in bed. She doesn't quite get it in the bowl no matter how much we practice... I wanted to curl up and die between vomit sessions all day Friday, and then Kyle was down for the count on Saturday. We had hoped it was a 24 hour thing, but Sophia is still showing symptoms and still has a low-grade fever. And our happy little Griffin seems clingy and needy... Ugg.
Well, I better sign off. I just heard the washer finish. Vomit is not something you can let linger in the hamper. The smell will never come out!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys are feeling better...I was worried about you all!
Post a Comment