Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Level

Oh Boy - just a quick post. That's all I have time for now that Griffin-boy is even more active. He can now open the doors in the house since we have the lever-style handles. He can climb up onto the couch. And he is trying his darndest to get up onto our bed. (I'm sure we will have a few trips to urgent care in the next few months, he has no fear of falling straight on his head.) He is into every nook & cranny, but somehow still manages to always be under my feet! I don't know how he does it.

Just a warning, if I finally get a moment to sit down (without being a human trampoline) - I will no longer jump up to get the phone if it rings! Ha!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

wow--and I'm tired with Abby's activity level... I can't imagine her any more mobile. :)

Malia said...

I hear ya! B also has no fear--although it's scary they do learn pretty quickly and develop their own sense of what they can and can't do.

Mia is so active and now I am refereeing the two of them. I'm lucky if I get to sit down at all. :)