Friday, September 10, 2010

A Day at Home

Today is one of the few days in the past month that we just stayed home. It was great! Sophia was a good helper and we cleaned and dusted. Griffin kept himself busy (which isn't always the case with that little koala bear). He pulled out a couple new hilarious tricks today that he came up with all on his own. The first being a mean face. Chin tilted down looking at you through a scowling brow - then when I would look back at him the same way we would both break into a smile. So funny. The second trick of the day - walking around on his tippy toes. Just randomly and for no reason that I can come up with. Sophia would do it at that age, but she also had ballet lessons from mommy. Griffin has not. I checked his heels for splinters - nothing. I guess it's just fun to walk around on your toes sometimes!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Maybe he's going to be a little dancer. :) hee hee