Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Ballet

Sophia finished her summer ballet classes a few weeks ago. The last day was dress-up day and she chose to wear one of my old ballet costumes - my lion costume. I think I was 7 or 8 when I wore it, though. She is a TALL girl!

So here are the first few seconds of her little performance for the parents and guests watching. Then I ran out of memory card space and frantically started deleting old photos so I could free up space to video the end of the little dance. Hence the two videos...

It just makes me smile to watch these videos. She such a little dancer and absolutely loves it. She is learning tap as well as ballet now in a class called Discover Dance. We are still at Studio West Dance Academy and I am still so impressed with the management and teaching there. I hope Sophia continues on this path!

She will also have preschool 3 days a week this year. She is really looking forward to seeing her friends again in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sophia looks so cute. I love watching her dance!!

Marisa said...

Love those two videos!! Her ending is magnificent!!