At the beginning of September Kyle and I took Sophia to the rodeo at the fair. She loved it and was excited to wear the cowgirl hat that was passed down to her from me! I got that purple hat at a rodeo when i was about 4. She loved the rodeo and we had a great day. Things are so easy with just one child, especially a big 4-year old.
4 comments:
That looks like such a fun day! She probably LOVED having her Mom and Dad all to herself. I do have to admit, we had a pretty good day with Griffy boy while you guys were at the rodeo:).
Looks like a fun day! I agree, it's a treat to have only one child to focus on, especially for an outing.
loved that sophes wore that purple hat the whole time--rhinestone cowgirl for sure
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment