Sophia has been going back and forth on wanting to cut her hair short ("like Piper's"). I asked her again on Tuesday and she still said she wanted to cut it short, so I took her to Jack & Jill's and we had it chopped off! It looks amazingly cute. I just keep staring at her. She looks about 2 years older now. Most importantly, though, she loves it! So I'm glad I got the courage to do it.

8 comments:
OMG--LOVE it! So so cute.
Love it a lot. She is a big and looking older girl. Boy does she make me feel even more old.
Sophia's hair looks absolutely adorable! I love it although I want her to quit growing up--she does look so much older with her new do.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how grown up it makes her look.
It looks SO ADORABLE!!!! I L-O-V-E it. :)
Super cute! And...looks like Piper's:)
I love it! Just want to keep looking at it.
What a big girl! Super cute!
Post a Comment