Monday, December 27, 2010
Tree Decorating Story
Oh yes, I forgot to include the little story about our helper, Griffin. I was busy getting the lower branches clipped and getting the needles vacuumed up and the lights on while the rest of the family was busy ignoring all of my directions to stay out of the ornaments until I was ready to help unpack them. Kyle was letting the kids get into all the breakable ornaments and all of the sudden they came across the Huskies ornaments. Sophia was so excited and pulled a few out and then Griffin found a glass ball. Well what do little boys do best with something that looks like a baseball??? He threw it across the living room to his Daddy. Unfortunately it hit the step stool first and shattered! I rushed over to clean up the glass and was about to basically say "I told you so" to Kyle, but realized I didn't need to. It was his favorite Rose Bowl ornament... I figured that would help him remember that sometimes he should listen to the Mommy also. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is actually really sad. hopefully he'll get another rose bowl orni some day again :)
Post a Comment