It was nice to celebrate such a great lady. Happy Birthday, Deniece!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Deniece's Birthday Celebration
My mother-in-law had a milestone birthday this year so we thought we should put together a nice party for her. She loves daffodils, anything and everything miniature, and angel food cake (oh, and doilies too!). So I tried to deliver a little bit of everything. Here is the dessert table including angel food cake drizzled with icing and topped with strawberries (the way she likes it), angel food cupcakes, dark chocolate covered cake bites, and champagne of course!
Two of her besties came down for the festivities.
And a cute shot with 2 of her girls.
We had mini-shrimp cocktails, mini crab cakes, and other little appetizers. For the main course Nick grilled steaks, mini shells & cheese (she loves homemade mac & cheese so I gave it a try), salad and a few other sides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOOO thoughtful all of you!
Happy Birthday Deniece...if you see this. If not, will you relay the message for me Amy?
Thank you Amy and Family for a wonderful celebration!! Everything was sooo festive and well planned....I loved celebrating my special day with my sweet family and friends....I love all of you....Mom
Thank you Leah for the birthday wishes.....
It was a great party for a great lady!!! Love you Mom:).
Post a Comment