
My sweet little baby boy is two today! What a perfect little guy he is. Everyday he brings more joy than I could have ever imagined. I love this age. He knows how to put on a show and get a laugh, he is still so
snuggly and lovey, and is doing so much on his own. My favorite thing he has been doing the last week or two is asking us if we're okay. If I say ouch or shoot or if something crashes or falls, Griffin is the first one to check in with "ok
ay?" in his sweet little baby voice. I love it!
This morning he got to eat his favorite breakfast (blueberry eggo with butter) on the couch while watching his favorite cartoon, Thomas. Great start to his special day! Happy Birthday, Griff!
4 comments:
Happy birthday little man. I love you lots. Can't wait to see you. The best part of being an aunt is watching them grow and spending time with them. Also, having you close is so wonderful too. Means more special time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE BOY !! We love you and we are so anxious for your birthday party on Sunday...It will be a fun day...Have a fun day with your dad, mom and sister....Love, Grandma and Grandpa
Happy birthday to your man! I agree with you about the 2s...18 months is hard, 3 and 4 are hard, but 2 is pretty darn fun. Enjoy!
Oh my gosh I feel like he just turned 1! That's crazy how quick this past year went.
Happy Birthday little man!!
Post a Comment