Some of you have asked me before what the kids do while I decorate my cakes... Well, Griffin has figured out that if I'm decorating, I'm done with the mixer. That's when he likes to sneak in with his stool.
And speaking of Griffin - he had his surgery last Thursday. They found a hernia while they were in looking for the missing testicle. He's all stitched up and a little black and blue and greenish in the affected areas. Poor little guy. But he hasn't skipped a beat. He's just as happy, silly, and active as ever. Nothing slows this little guy down. He seems to be recovering just fine and we will go have a little check on things with the doctor next Wednesday. Tacoma Mary Bridge was great and Dr. Ghandi, our pediatric urologist, is said and has proven to be the best. We are all very grateful.
1 comment:
Good Job Griff!!! A true Hussey at heart. Glad you did so well.
Post a Comment