Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We had a nice Mother's Day this year. Kyle snuck out early and brought home McDonald's for breakfast and some doughnuts. I was also surprised with a beautiful flower pot for the front porch. After that we went to the Olympia Golf & Country Club for brunch with all the Hussey family. Here are a few of my favorite pics. I'll try to get them all uploaded to Kodak later today to share.


Sophia and Abigail (18 mos.)

Griffin helping out his little cousin on their walk to the window.


These two are so cute together now that they are both big toddlers.






Just the "blood". Zach and I weren't allowed in this next pic... Totally kidding! We just like to say that.




Kyle took the kids for a walk on the dock. It turned out to be such a beautiful day!


After that we headed to Don & Deniece's with everyone to celebrate Kimberly's birthday. Another beautiful day with the ever-growing family!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that pic of Kyle w/ the kids. It was such a fun day and Mother Nature was so kind to us. :)

Michelle said...

That is too cute Griff and Abby together. . Great pictures. Wish you had them walking towards you holding hands. It would be a great framer.

Marisa said...

I love the picture of Griff and Abs!!!!