Thursday, July 7, 2011

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Kyle finally showed Griffin the Red Ryder that Papa Dan got him for Christmas when he was one. He's obsessed. Notice the stick lighter on the ottoman... that's what he's been using as a gun since Uncle Justin babysat him months ago. The day after this picture, a commercial came on the TV and Griffin went running into his room and right back out with the gun. I didn't know why so I hit rewind on the DVR and there was a deer on the commercial. He had to go get his gun to shoot it, I guess. Boys...

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well I guess I won't be watching Bambi with Griff. :) If he's anything like his father he won't be able to shoot a deer--only moles. heehee

Amy said...

I bought him that movie, Open Season, so that maybe he would gain some empathy for the forest creatures... And yes, he definitely won't learn to hunt from his dad. It would only be from Uncle Justin or Papa Dan.

Marisa said...

I love that boy!!!! He makes me laugh:).

Kora said...

Um, totally different subject...while watching Sophs and Griff, I asked Sophs if that was brown or purple, she said, "it's magenta." Gah, I'm so stupid :).

Victoria said...

That is so funny! It's interesting how you don't have to go out of your way to make sure boys act like boys and like boy things, they just do!