The first picture isn't actually at Alderbrook, but I just threw it in anyway. This is what happens when I try to do step aerobics before naptime. I have my little helpers to workout with me...

These are pictures of our 4th of July stay at the Alderbrook with all the Husseys. It was a lot of fun. The kids liked the rocks in the pathway the best, I think.

Griffin couldn't take it any longer and had to take a little snooze with his baby cuz, Don.

Breakfast time in our room.

Sophia was getting so mad at me when I would hoist her in, after she was the one who counted to 3! Silly girl.

We like to attend the 4th of July parade in Tumwater every year. It's pretty cute and the kids have a good time watching the muscle cars and cowgirls.
1 comment:
great pictures. It was so much fun. Can not wait until next year.
Post a Comment