Thursday, October 6, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Griffin has had four successful nights in his new toddler bed!  He loves it!

Today, I finally got around to finishing his blanket that I started about a year ago and tucked away...  I had the striped fabric and the polar fleece cut, but just had to cut batting and stitch it all together.  It fits the little bed perfectly and is soooo cozy.
We're so proud of our big boy.  Next step will be to move his room downstairs next to Sophia's room.  The office will come back upstairs, which will be so much more convenient.  I'm excited for my upstairs to be more functional, but sad that our baby phase is done...  We originally thought we'd have three children, but we're pretty content right now with two.  I'm ready for a break from babies and excited to watch our two beautiful kiddies grow and develop!  I am enjoying a little more mommy time lately, and would like to have even more mommy time and more date nights with Kyle.  Luckily my sisters-in-law are still in baby making phases, so I have plenty of babies around when I need a fix!

2 comments:

Kora said...

Griff is such a doll! Love that smile.

Leah said...

Love love love all your posts! I'm so far behind!