Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch x 2

Sophia had a field trip to the pumpkin patch with her kindergarten class last week.  I went along as a helper.  Sophia's classmate, Haley, was put in my care for the trip.  She was sweet and the girls had fun together.

 Sophia is quite the ham when her friends are around.  Always acting silly to get a laugh.

Kyle was off work early on Tuesday, which was so perfect because it was beautiful out. We decided to go as a family to the pumpkin patch.  The kids had fun choosing their favorite pumpkins.  Sophia told Griffin all he'd ever need to know about picking out a pumpkin. 





3 comments:

Marisa said...

So cute! Richie and I need to get out to the pumpkin patch...even if we don't buy any pumpkins, it would be such a beautiful place to take pictures of Don!!!

Kimberly said...

I love pumpkin patch pics! Looks like the kids had fun. I'm hoping to go this weekend w/ Z and Abs.

Kora said...

Love these pics and Griff's overalls!