Thursday, March 1, 2012

Griffin's First Visit to the Dentist

Griffin had his first dental check-up today and did awesome!  I recently got both kids in with Dr. Kapust in Tumwater. Formerly, Sophia had been seeing Kyle's uncle for dental check-ups.  But Uncle George/Dr. Hussey is way up in Marysville and it's a little too far out of the way sometimes!  I chose Dr. Kapust because (1) I went to his father (also Dr. Kapust) my entire childhood, (2) because he is a pediatric dentist, and (3) because he also does orthodontics.  Griffin was a VERY good boy (as I expected).  Dr. Kapust and the hygienist each mentioned that little boys Griffin's age don't ever do that well!  Way to go, Griffin!

 




Sophia had her appointment last week and also had a great check-up.  She had some sealants put on her molars as well as her regular cleaning.  They both love the stuffies with big teeth and the oversized toothbrushes to play with.


Proud of my little ones and how well they brush and floss!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is the dentist where Joe went to get his teeth fix a lont time ago. When he got hit by the basebasll in the face.

Victoria said...

How cool! Our dentist does not have cool kids stuff like that! :-)