I'm reorganizing a lot of things in the house right now and came across a few fun old photos of the Hussey kids circa 1978.. Big sister Michelle and twinners Kyle and Kimberly. Cute!
A little older in this next one with Peter Cottontail.
K. .. few things: 1. we are dang cute kids! 2. I think Ty has my nose--that first pic really reminds me of him. 3. I think Abby looks like Kyle in the first pic--weird. 4. Michelle is ahead of fashion w/ her velour (however you spell it) jump suit--love it. . .Bellevue Mom's would kill for that outfit!
sorry, a few more comments 5. we are tan kids--kids just don't get tan like that anymore--especially at Easter-time. . . 6. ummmm, the face inside the bunny is kinda freaking me out!
I saw the face the third or fourth time I looked at the picture and it totally freaked me out! And yes, I was just thinking you all look very tan, especially for Easter time!
I see Griff, Sophia and Abby in the pics. Look at the smile and the facial expression. Ya tan for Easter. Now look at us. Thanks for the memories. U have already made me cried for the day. :-))
A few comments from me... 1. Kim you crack me up that you have the most comments on your own post:). 2. I saw the face in the bunny first time I looked at it...and it is super creepy and kids might start to realize that it is not a real bunny. 3. I think Kyle looks like Abby in the second picture. 4. Is Kyle wearing one of Dad's shirts in the second picture? Why is it so large?????
1. Marisa - that is uncle monty's crop top tee shirt from oak harbor that kyle has on. 2. Kyle thought they were probably dressed so awesome for the Easter Bunny because it was a Dad Day... 3. Kim and I totally went on and on with a private I.M. last night about these pics and had a great laugh. We are really funny! a. why is kyle's head twice as big as his twin sisters? b. kimberly totally looks like she's up to no good in the 1st pic... c. kyle's hair in the 2nd pic was probably longer than your mom's at that point! what the heck? d. "who wants gum?!" in the 2nd pic
9 comments:
K. .. few things:
1. we are dang cute kids!
2. I think Ty has my nose--that first pic really reminds me of him.
3. I think Abby looks like Kyle in the first pic--weird.
4. Michelle is ahead of fashion w/ her velour (however you spell it) jump suit--love it. . .Bellevue Mom's would kill for that outfit!
Griffin thought that Kyle in the second picture was Sophia. I had to explain that it was daddy with long hair!
sorry, a few more comments
5. we are tan kids--kids just don't get tan like that anymore--especially at Easter-time. . .
6. ummmm, the face inside the bunny is kinda freaking me out!
K, think I'm done w/ the comments. :)
I saw the face the third or fourth time I looked at the picture and it totally freaked me out! And yes, I was just thinking you all look very tan, especially for Easter time!
I see Griff, Sophia and Abby in the pics. Look at the smile and the facial expression. Ya tan for Easter. Now look at us. Thanks for the memories. U have already made me cried for the day. :-))
A few comments from me...
1. Kim you crack me up that you have the most comments on your own post:).
2. I saw the face in the bunny first time I looked at it...and it is super creepy and kids might start to realize that it is not a real bunny.
3. I think Kyle looks like Abby in the second picture.
4. Is Kyle wearing one of Dad's shirts in the second picture? Why is it so large?????
Oh, just kidding, I totally thought this was on Kim's blog...my bad. Kim, I guess all your comments are ok:)...heehee.
1. Marisa - that is uncle monty's crop top tee shirt from oak harbor that kyle has on.
2. Kyle thought they were probably dressed so awesome for the Easter Bunny because it was a Dad Day...
3. Kim and I totally went on and on with a private I.M. last night about these pics and had a great laugh. We are really funny!
a. why is kyle's head twice as big as his twin sisters?
b. kimberly totally looks like she's up to no good in the 1st pic...
c. kyle's hair in the 2nd pic was probably longer than your mom's at that point! what the heck?
d. "who wants gum?!" in the 2nd pic
1. Your guys' number comments are awesome.
2. I don't have anymore comments for any other numbers since you guys covered it :)
Post a Comment