Saturday we went to Piper's first birthday party. Thanks Brad & Echo for a fun party. Sophia loves baby Pipes. Happy Birthday, little girl!

Father's Day turned out to be beautiful! Finally - it feels like June. Sophia and I went out early and bought some doughnuts and coffee so we could surprise Daddy when he woke up. After we ate we all headed out in the Chevelle so I could see my dad. He is still in the hospital recovering from surgery. Then we stopped by Centerville to pick up a shirt for Kyle's Grandpa Hussey, and we ended up each buying a new pair of boots! Now we are all ready for the summer rodeo circuit. :o)
After Sophia's nap at home we headed up to Kyle's parents' to celebrate with his family. We had oysters, steamer clams, steak, and lots of sides and desserts. What a treat. Sophia played with her new water table and splashed everyone while we all visited. It was a lot of fun.


Sophia took a little break after dinner to watch Strawberry Shortcake. Does she look like a little princess or what!
2 comments:
I love the pic of Sophes using the binaculars (how do you spell that?).
I love that you're able to get your Blog On! I hope you keep it up...I love hearing the stories and seeing the pics :).
Post a Comment