What else do I have to do all day...
Welcome to my new blog! I love reading Kimberly's, Jinx's, and Leah's so I figured it was time to create my own. I don't know how often I will post, but I'm sure I'll squeeze it in during nap time. I'm just learning how to do this, so be patient... I will add lots of pictures and video clips of Sophia. I love to hear back from everyone - so please add comments or send e-mails. I also just realized I started almost every sentence with the word "I". Sorry - I've never claimed I was a writer...
2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures of you, Kyle, and (of course!) Sophia!
Yippee! I love that you are blogging now also. So fun. I'll add you to my links soon.
Post a Comment