Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alderbrook & Santa

We stayed the night at Alderbrook on the Hood Canal this weekend. We love it there so much! The kids both had a great time and so did Kyle and I. It was so festive and everything was lit up and decorated so adorable. We had a Christmas tree in our cottage and it was all so perfect. Sophia really had a lot to tell Santa this year. Griffin payed absolutely no attention to him. He was too preoccupied with the electric train circling the giant mantle of the fireplace.
Our pretty girl!

Santa is Sophia's new best friend.
This was the second time she went to talk to him!
The kids both loved swimming.
Griffin loved the top step in the hot tub (which was perfect for me, as I'm not much of a cold water person.)
Sophia swam and swam. She's such a little fish!
I need to get her into swim lessons. I know she would love it!
So tired by the end of the adventure.
They both fell asleep on the way home.
A perfect end to a perfect weekend!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I would have loved to see a picture of Kyle watching the Apple Cup in the hot tub...HA!!!

Kimberly said...

Alderbrook has the best Santa and the best decorations for sure. :) I'm not partial or anything. Looks like a really fun getaway.

Amy said...

It was fun - and I got some video of Kyle in the hot tub watching the game. :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I wish we were there!!! The pictures look so cute and everything looks so festive....I hope Grandpa and Grandma can run away for a night and visit the Alderbrook...It is the best place! Thanks for sharing your pictures!! Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Kora said...

Love your pics...the last one made me a little emo :), but I'm a weirdo right now. Your kids are so sweet. You guys have a lot to be proud of!