Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Little Composer


Sophia composed her first masterpiece and it sounds beautiful! (She doesn't really read music, but she took this up all on her own and surprised me with her skills in drawing some sheet music.) She's composing another piece as I sit here doing this post. Can't wait to hear her play it!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh My gosh. That is so good. Tape her singing it to you. Can't wait to hear what she comes up with.

Amy said...

Well, she informed me that this is for the piano and does not have words. She played it beautifully. Then Griffin tried... :o)

Kimberly said...

okay, i figured out how to do this. :) I was going to say--this is supes cute and really good!! Can't wait to see what it sounds like.

Lana Koopman said...

So cute and creative! I have musical notes in my new designs list for the near future. I hope I can do as well as Sophia!

Marisa said...

Impressive!!! She must be a genious:).