Saturday, June 4, 2011

Preschool Picnic

Sophia's class celebrated their last day of preschool with a picnic last week. It was a pretty nice day (between the rain showers that would come and go). The kids all ran around and played and blew bubbles. All the siblings were there too, so it was pretty fun!

Tag - Your IT!



I was glad Griffin took some time to play with the big boys. As you can see in the next few pictures, he was REALLY busy trying to figure out how everything worked!






So far, I have really enjoyed the break from school. It's nice to stay home and get things done, as opposed to driving up to Olympia and hanging out 3 days a week. I'm sure in a few weeks we will really start to miss all our friends that we said goodbye to. We will be setting up a few play dates, I'm sure. :o)

No comments: