
Day Out with Thomas (not as great as I hoped... but the kids had fun)

After visiting Thomas, we went to
Snoqualmie Falls. So beautiful!

Then we ate at the Salish lodge, not very kid friendly, but gorgeous view of the falls.

Day at Summit Lake with my friend Joy and her family. So much fun and SUNNY!!

Sometimes a boy just wants to be
nakey-
nakey, what's the big deal?! ;o)
And finally we made the apple pie that Sophia always asks to do at inopportune times. Best crust I have done yet. I took the time to brush with egg whites and sprinkle with sugar, which formed the thinnest layer of crunchy goodness!

July was fun, it finally felt like summer! Hopefully I will get all my pictures uploaded to Kodak later today. The album from Day Out with Thomas and Snoqualmie is already on my links list.
3 comments:
That pie looks sooooo good--I want some now!!!
It looks really good. I agree with Kim I want some now. Think this may be added to Thanks giving deserts. :) Great job
Looks like a good month:).
Post a Comment