Sunday we carved pumpkins out at Great Grandpa Dick's house.
Sophia LOVES carving pumpkins!
Griffin thought it was pretty disgusting and was
gagging a lot when we opened the pumpkins up.
Grandma was there to help, too. Once I pulled out
the carving tools, Griffin was much more interested.
Aunt Michelle came after she got off work and carved a cute jack-o-lantern face.
Here are the three we did. Sophia's on the right,
Sophia & Mommy's in the middle, and Griffin & Mommy's on the left.
3 comments:
The pictures are so pretty with the lake in the background! I know it was a lot of work to drag everything out there, however Amy, you did such a nice job with everything....The soup and sandwich lunch was yummy and you made everything very festive...Thank you for all you do!! Lots of fun memories...Love,
Grandma Deniece and Grandpa
Yeah Amy...Ditto on what my Mom said. You always do so much to make things fun for all of us. It was a great day. As soon as I upload my pictures I will post the cute ones of Don in his pumpkin:). Thanks again!!!
I love the fact that Griffin was gagging... Hehehe :)
Post a Comment