Thank you to everyone who came and made her day so special. I teared up quite a few times seeing my little girl up there dancing. It was wonderful to share the day with all of our family. I'm already excited for next year's performance!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Sophia's First Ballet Recital
My little ballerina had her first performance today! Here is a picture from the dress rehearsal. She is second in from the left (in blue). This is her whole class. They did really well today. I can't wait to get the video of the show so she can watch it. She said she had sooo much fun!
Here we are after her big performance.
She LOVED receiving all the flowers!
After the show we walked a 1/2 block up the road to the Urban Onion for a little reception. I had decorated the little banquet room beforehand and made a cake and some cupcakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You looked great Sophia Rose. Everything looked so great. Happy Anniversary to you and Kyle.
Gosh, the performance was wonderful!! Sophia, you looked beautiful and it looked like you enjoyed the the day....You certainly are such a beautiful little belerina!! We love you sweet little girl...Grandma and Grandpa!!
Amy and Kyle, You both created such a fun celebration for Sophia's first recital!! It was a great day...Happy 7th Year Anniversary! We love you...Dad and Mom
Sophia looked beautiful and was so cute up there on stage. We had a really fun day with you all!
Post a Comment